eco-kids started as a family run business that produces all natural art supplies. It began simply, as all good things do, with the molding dough recipe Cammie’s mom made for her as a child. After incorporating natural ingredients into the recipe, the dough was transformed into eco-dough, rich in color, soft in texture, with a delicate aroma like no other. In 2008 Cammie and Kip began selling it at farmers markets. From there, Eco-kids evolved.
This woman owned business lives by the mantra — creative play the natural way. Products are developed with this belief in mind. From using non-toxic, natural ingredients to the unique packaging, Eco-kids works with environmentally friendly companies from around the United States to bring you fresh ideas in the world of art supplies.
The kids test and ensure the art supplies are fun to play with — after all, that’s what it’s all about.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing