4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
I was skeptical when I first opened the package. I figured this bottle would be extremely flimsy and would not hold up to regular use, and especially would not hold up to hot drinks. I must say, I've been pleasantly surprised with this bottle! It does fold down extremely small for travel (especially as an airplane carryon). I certainly recommend this bottle and might even buy another for myself
Love that it is easy to collapse and easy to release. Also I love the screw top leak proof cap. I need to fly with this so it is important that it not be large. It collapses easily and it is very light.
Absolutely love this bottle. Very convenient to be able to roll up and store, and then pull out at fill. Great for airports/planes because you don't have to worry about the bulk of a stiff bottle in or on the side of your backpack for under the seat storage on the plane. Highly recommend it!
Great water bottle for travel. It is durable, compact when not in use and versatile. One of the main reasons I like this collapsible bottle over others is the sliding band on it. It allows you to hold it firmly without squeezing the bottle and squirting the contents out of the top and all over the place. I bought mine and a friend liked it so much, she bought one.
We bought 4 of these water bottles for a hiking trip through two National Parks in Washington state. We rolled them to fit in our carry on while flying. That was awesome and super convenient, our first priority! Prior to packing, we cleaned bottles with boiling water and baking soda. We never experienced any bad tastes, smells or mold whatsoever! These were only used for water, mostly purified or distilled. Bottles did not leak and are not heavy. We definitely recommend them. They will come on all future travels with us. Two thumbs up!! 👍🏻👍🏻
In a effort to get away from disposable plastic water bottles I wanted something I could take with me when I travel. This folds up thereby taking up less space in my luggage and so suites my needs nicely. Then it really came in handy when my daughter had wrist surgery and therefore only the use of one hand for a while. She could keep this in bed with her because the lid screws down making it leakproof. One handed unscrewing to drink was absolutely possible. The entire lid comes off for a wide opening to fill. Ended up buying another one for my daughter!
I purchased this for my last trip and I'm very happy with it. I normally purchase overpriced water in a plastic bottle once inside the airport, but this is so much better. I rolled it up and stuck it in the backpack until I got through security and then filled it at the drink station in the restaurant inside as per the waitresses instructions. Depending on the airport they may have filling stations - I found one in Seattle and LA. Very convenient.
I really like this water bottle a lot. However, if I let water sit in it overnight, it'll taste like silicone the next day. The silicone taste goes away after I wash it, but it'll come back the next day if I let water sit in it too long.