(for a long time)
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
You can't bring this one out and have him start mimicking people without a lot of laughs. So just for the laughter, it's well worth it. But idk if it's the best toy for children. Maybe for the good children, not breaking things, yes.
I ordered two of these and I will use one for my dementia patients in the nursing home and the other one I will keep in my office at the hospital. It brings lots of smiles. It will literally repeat everything (your laughter, speech, sounds near it) which makes everyone laugh even more.
Bought for my nephew for his birthday. He loved it. Very cute. Thinking of buying another one for myself.
I rated only 3 stars on softness, because this toy isn't really meant to be something you "cuddle." It is very soft, but who cares, you know?
Construction is very sturdy with solder points covered in glue. This hamster is solidly built. The fur is very soft and it repeats long phrases.
I bought one for my granddaughter, who loves everything that has fur, for a Christmas gift. I'm sure that she will love it.
My beautiful grand-daughter, Isla was born in Sept. To me, she is the whole world. I gave her one of these genius toys for Christmas knowing she would need a little time before she grew into it. My son, turns on "Mimi" (hamster's name) recently and Isla's squeals, spits and garbles are bounced back to her. She looks with surprise at Mimi, smiles, then speaks a little more. Soon you have an on-going conversation between Isla and Mimi. It is funny to watch. I will try to add video upon my next visit. Thank you for giving Isla a voice!
My niece LOVED IT,
we have 3 and we love these stupid things!
Both my there years old girl and ten months old baby love it.
Super duper cute! My kids love it. It can repeat what ever you said and made them laugh loudly
Keeps my dog entertained. Barks and goes crazy when it barks back
Bought it for my 3-year old boy. He likes it very much!
This thing is hilarious and mimics every sound
We ordered these for our niece and nephew who are toddlers and we put batteries in them to make sure they worked. They do. We were laughing so hard we ordered one for ourselves :) They are adorable, funny and very soft. They are great for all ages.
Perfect my son is happy He has a lot of fun with
So lovely and funny!
It’s simple but hilarious, it’s best with a crowd of friends.
All right, and working properly, the shipment has been super fast. Thank you
It's super fun. But sometimes the hamster's voice is not intelligible so you have to make sure to speak clearly and it will repeat full sentences and words
My dogs absolutely LOVED this hamster! Both my spouse and I have both gotten many laughs from them when we turn this hamster on and have it repeat what we say.
This is a must, I stumbled on this by accident as I was searching for a gift. We were all in tears playing with it and we're all mature adults! lol I ordered 2 more because I wanted one for work and one for a gift but my husband told me he also wants to take one to the office!
Talking hamster is so cute. My whole family laugh so hard.